WhatsApp Payments through UPI Rolling Out in India: Let’s see How to use this UPI-Based Service :
WhatsApp UPI based payment service
Important points :
- WhatsApp UPI based payments can be found by tapping on Attachment button
- This service is served as top of UPI based payment platform with impressive user interface
- In this payment method user can transfer the money to another user by UPI support and money is deducted from the bank account
WhatsApp Payments through UPI Rolling Out in India in beta for selected Android smartphones as well as iPhones. This UPI based payment already available on some popular platforms like Hike messanger, paytm, Phone pe, Google Tez, etc. And now available on most popular platform WhatsApp messenger among people. Now UPI based payment service become most popular in our country and millions of transactions happen through using this UPI based payment service. New WhatsApp UPI based payment feature is pretty good and convenient and potentially has a high user base because of the popularity of WhatsApp in our country. Let’s see How to use this UPI-Based Service and how it works.
How to use this UPI-Based Service :
As mentioned above this UPI based payment service is rolling out to selected users in India so if you want to use this service make sure you have latest version of WhatsApp application; according to report, that’s version is v.2.18.41 on Android OS and version v2.18.22 on iPhone’s iOS. After doing that check by tapping on attachment option if you see UPI based payment option Great then you able to make payments or if you not see that option patiently wait for the feature.
How to add bank accounts for WhatsApp Payments :
Here given below for how you can add your bank account to WhatsApp and get started with the payments feature:
- First of all Go to Settings -> Payments on the WhatsApp app.
- In the Bank Accounts sub-head, select the Add New Account option.
- Tap Accept and Continue option if you agree with the terms.
- Tap the Verify via SMS and follow the prompts to send an SMS to verify and start the linking process.
- On the next screen, select the bank whose bank account you want to add for UPI based payments.
- If you have an account (or multiple accounts) linked with the number that you just sent the SMS from, you will be presented with your account (or accounts) from that bank.
- If everything goes right, you will see the UPI Setup Complete screen.
You can repeat these steps to add multiple bank accounts to WhatsApp messenger app. If you have multiple accounts added, you can designate one of them as the primary account (by default the account you added first).
Following requirements necessary to use UPI based payments on WhatsApp messenger :
You must remember that the WhatsApp payment feature works only if the recipient has setup their bank account within WhatsApp – send this information article to your friends and family to help them to understand How to use this UPI-Based Service on WhatsApp messenger. You are also able to send money to send money to individual group members in a WhatsApp group chat, provided they have enabled the UPI based Payment option.
Here given below about how to send your first payments via WhatsApp messenger app:
- First of all you Open the chat of the WhatsApp contact to whom you want to send money.
- On Android device, tap the Attachment button. If you are on iPhone, select the Plus button.
- To send money, just tap on Payment, and enter the amount you want to send. You can also add a note to the message if you want.
- To authorise the payment, just enter the UPI PIN of the bank account from which you are trying to send money.
- Once the money is sent, the amount will show as a message as part of the conversation and if you add any note/message then it also show.
I hope you are feeling well after reading this amazing UPI based Payment feature in WhatsApp article.
For best Apps click here:Apps