Apple Airpods is quite good than many other companies’ wireless earbuds, and everyone knows it. The price of apple’s Airpods is slightly high, but still, why do many people buy apple’s Airpods? Most people purchase apple’s Airpods because they get a good sound experience while using apple Airpods, which many other company’s wireless earbuds don’t give.
There is no doubt that apple’s Airpods are excellent wireless earbuds, but as you know that anything cannot be so perfect, and the same thing you can say for apple’s Airpods too.
Apple’s Airpods are pretty good, but it does not mean there will be no problem with them, there will definitely be problems with them, and one of those problems is apple Airpods won’t connect problem which many apple Airpods users are facing this time.
And if you are one of these users, then today’s article is for you because, in this article, I will tell why apple Airpods won’t connect issue occurring, and I will also tell it along with it that how you can solve this problem.
There is dirt on your Airpods.
In the world, there is dust over everything, whether it is your clothes or your Airpods. If you want that your Airpods to work nicely, then you should clean them every day. If you are using the Airpods of the first generation and the second generation, then let me tell you that those Airpods are not water-proof.
Even if you are using Airpods Pro, then let me tell you that Airpods Pro is water-resistant to a specific limit. So you have to keep in mind that when you clean dust from your Airpods, use less water while cleaning. You can use a wet cloth piece to remove dust from Airpods.
Don’t use sharp things to clean Airpods. You should also keep in mind that Airpods should be dry when you are putting them back in their charger case.
There Is a stereo balance problem.
This is a common problem due to which many people are facing Apple Airpods won’t connect issue. If you have been using Airpods for a long time, you must know that you can adjust the Airpods stereos balance to the right/left side.
Maybe you have accidentally imbalanced the stereos of Airpods, due to which the Airpods are getting won’t connect problems occur. Do not take tension because it is easy to fix this problem.
- Go to the settings app of your device.
- Now click on the “Accessibility” option.
- Now scroll down until you see the “Hearing” option.
- Now click on the “Hearing” option, go to the Audio / Visuals, and check the stereo balance.
- Now adjust the stereo balance in the middle of the left and right sides.
If the Mono Audio is on, you have to turn it Off to make sure your Airpods play the same audio simultaneously.
There Issue with your device’s Bluetooth.
You all know that you can connect Airpods with other devices easily using Bluetooth. But Bluetooth should work properly in order to connect Airpods.
Maybe your Airpods is facing an Airpods won’t connect issue because there is any problem with Bluetooth. It is a common reason due to which Airpods won’t connect issue occur.
Check whether your device’s Bluetooth is working properly or not. To check whether your device’s Bluetooth is working properly or not, try to connect different earbuds with your device’s Bluetooth.
If your different earbuds get connected with your device’s Bluetooth, then your device’s Bluetooth is working perfectly.
There is a software update issue.
The device you may want to connect to your Airpods has a software update issue. This means the device you are trying to connect with Airpods is not running on the latest software update, due to which Airpods are not connecting to your device.
If you are an Android user, then check whether your Android device is running in the latest Android version or not.
If you are using an iPhone, iPad, and iPod that are running on iOS 10.2 or later, then you can use Airpods with them. If you are using an Apple watch that is running on watchOS 3 or later, then you can use Airpods with it. If You are a Mac that is running on macOS Sierra or later, then you can use Airpods with it.
There is an issue with your device.
Maybe your iOS or Android devices have some issues due to which Airpods are not getting connected. There is a simple way to fix this issue: you have to reset your Apple device or Android device.
How to reset Apple devices?
- Open the settings application and then click on your Apple ID.
- Now on your Apple ID, you will see an option “iCloud” Click on it.
- After clicking on iCloud, scroll down until you see the option “iCloud Backup.” Now click on iCloud Backup and then click on the option “Backup Now.” Now after Doing Backup, Sign Out from your Apple ID.
Now the time has come to do a factory data reset.
- Go to settings, scroll down, and then you will see the option “General” Click on it.
- Now you will be in the General section, where you will see the option “Reset” Click on it.
- Now you will see an option “Erase all Contents and Settings” Click on it.
- Now enter your PASSCODE in order to confirm that you are resetting your Apple device. After you will enter your PASSCODE, your Apple device will get reset.
How to reset Android devices?
Before resetting your Android device, I’ll suggest you do a Backup or copy all your data on another device.
- Go to Settings.
- Now scroll down, and then you will see the option “System” Click on it.
- Now in System, you will see the option “Reset” Click on it.
- Now you will see the option “Erase All Data” Click on it.
- Now a small window will appear in which you will see the option “Erase Everything” Click on it. Now your Android device will get reset.
Apple Airpods are perfect wireless earbuds, but it does not mean that there cannot be a malfunction in them. Today in this article, I told you about the reasons due to which Airpods won’t connect issue occurs, and with it, I also told you how to fix Airpods won’t connect problem.